Monday 20 May 2013

Call me a creature of habit.....

...... but if I find somewhere I like, I do tend to go back until I either get bored of it or have a bad experience.

So last week saw me back at Gartons in Midhurst for a quick lunch. 

I'm not going to harp on too long about the place but suffice to say I had another great meal.  This time it was macaroni and cheese, came with a small side salad and I opted for bacon as an extra - yes, was very hungry!!

Delicious! I'm not sure that any other cheese was added other than a strong cheddar, but was really yummy and very filling - all for about £6.  Great service as usual, friendly owner and staff and didn't have to wait long for it.

Also found out that if you live or work in Midhurst, Gartons seem to do takeouts which I wasn't aware of.  Judging by the stream of people coming in and out it would suggest that this is a popular service for workers looking for something fresh and tasty that differs from a dodgy soggy sarnie pack from Tesco's Direct!

No comments:

Post a Comment