Tuesday 25 June 2013

Prezzo, Midhurst

I don't usually go to many chains if I can at all help it, but went to Prezzo in Midhurst with some friends on Friday night and felt obliged to write a review. It's a bit funtional I'm afraid due to time constraints but I think it covers the point.

This restaurant is tucked away round the back of Midhurst and you wouldn't know it was there unless you were familiar with the town.  A lovely building on a corner that welcomes you in with excellent lighting and design.

The staff were friendly, fast and attentative but without being too much.  The menu, as you'd expect, was large and the choice of foods was excellent.

I opted for a classic Fiorentina pizza (something about the combination of egg and spinach on a pizza sounds revolting but is actually delicious), the others had another pizza, spaghetti with meatballs and a risotto.  Everyone was very happy with their meal and definitely no complaints. 

The prices aren't too steep and the portion sizes were plenty big enough but nevertheless we even managed to scoff down a pudding and to use a discount voucher!!

I'd definitely go back if I wanted something quick and local.  For a Friday night it wasn't packed but there was a great atmosphere and everyone seemed to be in a jolly 'end of the week' sort of mood.

Prezzo, Midhurst

No comments:

Post a Comment